A to Z Menagerie: (ABC Baby Book, Sensory Alphabet Board Book for Babies and Toddlers, Interactive Book for Babies)
A to Z Menagerie is a multisensory alphabet book unlike any other.
This unique reading experience features a die-cut letter to trace and a satisfying pull-tab reveal for each letter of the alphabet.
Each page is filled with diverse and colourfully illustrated first words to find and identify.
• Teaches young readers hand-eye coordination, prediction skills, and rich vocabulary
• Interactive experience of pulling tabs helps reinforce your little one's journey to learning the ABCs
• Filled with charming and playful illustrations by Suzy Ultman
This powerful learning tool not only allows concepts to be touched and experienced, but it also features a wide range of vocabulary words.
First words include "challah," "curry," "kabob," "macaroons," "miso soup," "taco," and "udon."
• A wonderful gift for parents and grandparents looking for an introduction to the ABCs for their baby, early childhood educators, and anyone who appreciates good design
• Functions like a flash card and a guessing game: the central oversize letter is recessed beneath a die-cut, inviting readers to trace its shape before pulling the tab to discover the reveal
• Great for fans of the TouchThinkLearn series by Xavier Deneux, Baby's First Eames by Julie Merberg, and Montessori: Letter Work by Bobby George